- Cancellation policy
- Extern students
- Insurance coverage
- Period of time
- Resignation Conditions
- What to bring to the courses?
- When does Hochschulsport fall out?
Cancellation is only possible in justified exceptional cases.
Every cancellation costs 30,00€.
In cases of cancellation without replacement of another person 60 days before the course begins, all costs have to be borne by the person who registered for the course.
The resigned person is responsible to find another person for replacement.
The money is reimbursed after the course.
Eligibility and costs:
Students of the following universities are allowed to take part in our courses: UNI, FH, KFH, RFH, HFM, KHM, HSF, EUFH, FHDW,CBS, IFS, MHMK
Staff of Colognes universities are allowed to take part in our courses, if they sign an exclusion of liability and pay 12€ per semester.
Students of external universities are (according to our capacities) allowed to take part in our courses, if they sign an exclusion of liability and pay 15€ per semester.
People with a guest card and non-students are excluded from the courses!
Please bring your personal ID and your students ID to every course.
You may only enter the gyms of you are wearing clean sport shoes, that you do not use as street shoes.
Please bring a towel and a ground pad to every fitness course.
1. You have to transfer 15 euro per semester to the following account:
Sparkasse Köln Bonn
IBAN: DE09 3705 0198 0020 5020 76
2. Please fill out the online-form and send it back to us.
AStA Uni Köln
AStA FH Köln
3. After we received your formula, a copy of your student ID and your money, we make your sport ID.
4. Now, you can collect your sport ID in our office. If you can´t come to us, put a prepaid self-addressed envelope into your envelope and we send your sport ID to you.
Insurance in the Hochschulsport / Accidents
During the courses, participants that study at one of colognes universities, have an accident insurance as long as the course is led by the university itself, an institution that is applied to the university (AStA), or an assigned instructor. Exceptions are stressed at the corresponding courses. Accidents have to be reported to the Hochschulsportbüro I (Unimensa) immediately.
For external students there is no insurance coverage!
We recommend you to cover an indemnity insurance in case that you have to pay for personal- or material damage.
Danger of thievery:
We are very sorry to admit that there have been cases of thievery in the past. Please take care of your valuable objects and don´t leave anything valuable in the changing rooms.
Period of time
Wintersemester 2018/2019: 08.10.2019 - 01.02.2019
Holiday program: 04.02.2019 - 31.03.2019
Registrations are only necessary, if there is a note in the program
Registrations are only made on the declared times
If we have to many registrations, the lot decides
Those who register first aren´t preferred
We have always a limited number of participants, as well as a minimum number of participants (10 people). Exceptions can be made by the person responsible.
Appearance in person with Student ID and ID card is obligatory
The participation on our courses is, except for the occasional one, for free.
- Resignations are only possible in justified exceptional cases.
- For every resignation we detain a working fee of 25,00€.
- In case of resignation without replacement all costs have to be borne by the resigning person.
- In case of resignation with replacement the resigning person is responsible to inform the replacement person about the registration.
- The reimbursement will be after the event.
- We recommend to purchase a travel cancellation insurance.
A = Beginners
FA = Intermediates
F = Advanced
HfM = Hochschule für Musik
HSP = Hochschulsport
KHM = Kunsthochschule für Medien Köln
KatHO = Katholische Hochschule NRW
MHMK= macromedia hochschule für medien und Kommunikation
RFH = Rheinische Fachhochschule Köln
SpoHo = Sporthochschule
HSF = Hochschule Fresenius
EUFH = Europäische Fachhochschule Rhein/Erft
FHDW = Fachhochschule der Wirtschaft
IFS = Internationale Filmschule Köln
ÜL = ÜbungsleiterIn
HF =Humanwissenschaftliche Fakultät
GWZ = Geisteswissenschaftliches Zentrum
CBS = Cologne Business School
OÜ = Without instructor
What to bring to the courses?
For sports hall courses you have to bring clean sports shoes.
For all fitness courses you have to bring a towel and a gym mat (if any).
During courses we reserve the right to take pictures and to publish them on our wesite.
When does Hochschulsport fall out?
The following days all Hochschulsport courses fall out:
- New Year
- Carnival Monday
- Good Friday
- Easter (Monday)
- May Day (1st May)
- Ascension Day
- Pentecost Monday
- Feast of Corpus Christi
- Day of German Unity (3rd October)
- All Saints' Day (1st November)